Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blog #1 4th Quarter

The book I am reading has a lot of inspiration in it because the character gives lots of hope to people that have disadvantages. The book is really entertaining for me because it is about basketball and what he does to try to get better at the sport. He really wants to get better and be the best he can be on his team and he wanted to prove that he can get better and impress his school. This book reminds me of a movie I watched that this kid had a bad disadvantage and he tried to overcome it by being the best person he could be.


I have some tough questions about this book like how did he have this disadvantages because in the book it never said how he got it. The book doesn't give us lots of information about his disadvantage but I think this book is fiction. Another question I have is why do people treat him different from other people? I think they do it because he is different and has a disadvantage.




2 comments:

  1. What is the title? What is the character's name? You need to be more specific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, tough questions are NOT questions you have. They are questions the characters ask themselves.

    ReplyDelete