Thursday, October 9, 2014

2 paragraphs

I am reading a book called "Al alone does my shoes" and a little summary about the book is there is this kid named Moose Flanigin and he lives on an island called Alcatraz in California. He doesn't like his school because he don't have friends there and he don't like the teachers. His dad works at the prison and the dad loves the job he's coin and the mom and the dad love the school Moose is going too. Moose really wants to go back to his old school because he misses all his friends and his teachers  and he wants to move back where he came from. One part in the story is the families house gets set on fire and Moose's sister gets blamed for it.


I think the point of view in my book I'm reading is first person and third person because the author made the characters say I when Moose is referring to him. Another reason is because the book I'm reading is always asking questions to each other and having questions always to ask. Now I also think its third person because they also say them witch is referring to other people.  A sentence from the story is "I don't wanna be in this school its lame, the teachers over exaggerate and I just don't wanna be here." Another sentence the book said is " The teachers always are yelling at me for reading a book when we can do whatever thats how stupid this school is."



1 comment:

  1. Great post, Gio! I think you were right with your first thought out the POV. Sound like it is first person. I don't think it would also be 3rd, but if you are not sure, come see me and we can check it out.

    ReplyDelete