Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Blog #5 4th quarter

I started reading the book called Life in prison and so far its a really good book. I like it because it has a lot of information about prison in the book. There are are a lot of criminals in this world and I think the book is trying to explain what some of the people do to be in jail. I think there should be other books like this one because it has a lot of information. I also think this book will inspire people not to go to prison because everyone will think of you different from what you were before.



When I finish this book I will do a book project on it because I really liked it and I thought it had a lot of information. I would like to read this book again because if I ever need to read it about the information I would. I would also show other people this book to make them know what prison is. I hope I can find this book in high school so I could read and show it to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment