Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Blog #8

I finished reading the "Diary Of a Wimpy kid Dog days" and this book was the longest out of the series and it had more pictures and creative stuff also. This book was my favorite out of the others because it had more creative moments in the book and the other don't really have that much only sometimes. If I could read the whole series I would because the series is interesting to me and probably to a lot of people. This book was actually the funniest out of the other ones because I was into this book and reading more.


The theme in this book is never judge a book by its cover because I thought these books were really stupid then it turned out that they were interesting and funny. I hope soon that I could read the whole series and be into the others like I was into this book. The movies and the books are almost the same just not cartoon pictures and the movies are real. I think people should read these books because they have a bad day it would cheer them up.


No comments:

Post a Comment