Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Blog #7 4th quarter

I started reading "Diary of a wimpy kid Dog Days" and this book reminds me of the other books because in the other books of the series there are the same characters and the same settings throughout the series. In my opinion this one was one of the best ones in the series of the Diary of a wimpy kid. There are a lot of books in the series also and there are more to come because kids , teenagers, even adults like to read this book. I liked this book because it had a lot of pictures and I felt like I was in the book.



This book had memory moments because it reminds me of the other books of the series and it has lots of the same things from the series. Since there are a lot of Diary of a wimpy kid books it has made movies ands the movies are a lot like the books because they have the same characters and setting. Throughout this book I think this one was the one that made me think different about these books because I thought these were little kid books and now I think different. I hope I get to read all the books in the series and understand it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment