Friday, May 1, 2015

Life in Prison Book Blog #6

I finished reading the book "Life in Prison" and there are a lot of interesting things in this book and the author Stanley " Tookie "was nominated for the nobel piece prize. This books major theme is to never do something real bad or you will get a consequence. I think that is the major one because it could effect a lot of people. People should read this book because it will remind people of how they will get in trouble. I liked this book because I think if more people read it they will know more about what prison is and what happens there.

If people knew what happens in prison I think they would do less bad stuff and there would be less bad stuff in the US. In chapter 3 the book says that there are at least 4 prisons in each city and wherever your crime is you go to the closest prison and you can get switched throughout out also. You can do anytime in prison too but it depends on what you do or what you have on you. I think this book should've had more information about what you do in prison. I really liked this book because of the pictures and how he tells us what people did.



No comments:

Post a Comment